What is Dermalinfusion and How Does it Work?
Dermalinfusion is a Medical Spa treatment that is designed to correct common signs of skin damage. It works by combining exfoliation, dirt extraction, and hydration to stimulate collagen, increase circulation and create thicker, firmer, healthier skin.
11 Reasons Why Dermalinfusion Is So Popular
- It’s a multi-tasking treatment. It can correct various skin concerns, from fine lines and wrinkles to acne, all at once.
- The treatment only takes twenty minutes. You can be in and out during your lunch break.
- It removes the outermost layers of dead skin, and you can actually see it!
- Unlike some other skin rejuvenation treatments, Dermalinfusion doesn’t hurt.
- Dermalinfusion isn’t just for your face! It can be used on the face, neck, chest, hands, feet, legs, back or stomach.
- Dermalinfusion is great for minimizing the look of cellulite by infusing Hylauronic into problem areas.
- Dermalinfusion goes further than microdermabrasion by infusing the skin with serum immediately after exfoliation.
- Because the serums are personalized to address specific skin concerns, you can switch up each session to cater to your needs at that moment.
- There is no downtime afterward!
- It volumizes the skin by 70% up to 72 hours post-treatment! Users report a noticeable difference in skin texture and tone immediately after the facial, and even more so after around 4-6 treatments.
- Continuing regular Dermalinfusion treatments can help slow down aging.
Interested in trying Dermalinfusion for yourself? Want to put this treatment to the test? Contact us today to schedule your appointment! Let us help you find your beautiful.