Breast implants are often used for cosmetic purposes to change the overall appearance of the breasts and give them a fuller and more balanced look. Choosing the right plastic surgeon is essential to getting the best results. Dr. Hiers has over 30 years of experience in helping women find their beautiful, and will be with you every step of the way.
Risks & Facts
Risks for breast lift surgery include bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, inability to breastfeed, and changes on your mammogram as a result of scarring from the surgery. It is encouraged you tell us if you have recently undergone massive weight loss or have a history of scarring.
A few facts about our mastopexy surgery include:
- It is a 1 to 2 Hour Procedure
- Incisions Made Around Aerola
- No Two Breasts are Identical
- Both Breasts May Heal Differently
- Scars May Form
- Revision Surgery May Be Needed
- Some May Require More Incisions